Friday, November 18, 2005

Walk Down Memory Lane

Had the day off on Wednesday and in the evening I met up with the Godmother for some drinks. Not my actual Godmother mind - I mean Godmother in the Mafia sense of the word. Back in the old BK days she was our Don and masterminded all of our activities - I wonder how Melissa is these days (in joke for the BK peeps).

We met up in Richmond but as we couldn't find a parking space anywhere (seriously - Wednesday evening - what's going on?) we decided to drive down to Chiswick for a few drinks there. Out came the photos from Ian's leaving do in 1998 at the Crown & Anchor....lovely pictures of when most of us were around 16/17. How time flies - it doesn't seem like 7 (OMG) years ago and I certainly don't feel 7 years older. Don't think I've matured that much either...oh dear. Gotta get some copies of a few of those pics purely for the amusement factor.

1 Comments:

At 7:47 AM, Blogger h said...

on her second husband with four little toerags, no doubt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home