Friday, November 18, 2005

Happy Anniversary

Yesterday marked the six year anniversary of when Spencer and I got together. I can hardly believe that we've been together for so long. We only just celebrated our 5th anniversary and before I know it, the day of the year rolled around yet again. We decided to have a quiet night in as we're going away on Sunday morning and are going out on the Friday and Saturday nights. Gotta have some spending money to take away.

So I got home from work to be welcomed by a letter from Mother dearest. Really no love lost there. She tried not to be too abusive as I told her that I've informed the police about her letters and will use them all as evidence against her in the event of a court case. She still couldn't resist calling me an "ungrateful, evil creature". True say I've never said thanks for all she's done for me - homeless at 18, severe depression, self harming, self-doubt and an incredibly skewed view of the world....thanks ma - you're the greatest. But I digress. She told me to start proceedings and take her to court as James doesn't want to see me. She also said that she doesn't influence his decisions, she merely presents him with the facts and he makes up his own mind about things. But as anyone who knows her will agree, her opinions and views are often very different to that of your average person. She also randomly said that I have commited fraud. I have no idea what she is talking about which is even more worrying as she is now inventing things in her head. It would be interesting to see the "evidence" she has for this...maybe I could sue her for Libel as well. Or is it slander? Anyway, she's given me the green light to drag her through the courts. Families are way too much hassle.

Then my bubs came home with a big bouquet of long stemmed lillies. The boy really is an angel and I don't know where I would be without him.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger h said...

elle est vraiment folle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home